The four key challenges of living with scalp psoriasis (and what to do about it)
Scalp Psoriasis is something I have had a lot of experience with – and in my 30 years i have concluded that there is a reason we find treating our challenges with scalp psoriasis so hard.
Scalp psoriasis is in my opinion 4 problems – not one. Each individual challenge has its own specific treatment approaches and knowing these can help you dial into your own best treatment approach.
- The four key challenges of living with scalp psoriasis
- What to do if you have a problem with itching
- The difference between itching and soothing
- What ingredients you need to look out for when buying shampoo
- How not to waste loads of money on unnecessary products
- What to do (and not to do) if you have problems with flaking and plaque build up
- Why hair loss can occur and what you can do about it (its totally reversible)
- Treating the plaques themselves
Note: In this episode we talk about things you can do for your scalp psoriasis at home, but we talk about pharmaceutical options too. Please note that this is for information only – do not use medications without discussing with your doctor first. Even if they are already in your cupboard! O.K mothers lecture over 😉 but seriously – application recommendations are individual specific. See – last word is mine…nooooow mothers lecture is over!
There are a lot of product mentions in todays show and I am certain I have missed some so let me know! Also if you have products to recommend please contact me too and I can add them on here to help folks too 🙂
- Head and Shoulders Shampoo
If you’re interested in what I am currently using you can find that on my favourite products page (coming soon).