This week we talk about a wide range of topics that are important to those of us living with psoriasis.
- Depression and nutrition (can it help?)
- How do you actually listen to your body? Its a great suggestion in theory!
- Tracking bowel movements and gut health – and don’t panic, you only need to look…
- Identifying food intolerances
- The importance of seeking nutritional help (even if you’re a nutritionist)
- Healing on the inside, to heal on the outside
- The lowdown on probiotics
- The healing mindset
As you can see this conversation is packed with content and so this is spread over two episodes but the good news is, you listen to them both right here 🙂
About Kezia Hall
Kezia Hall is the Holistic Nutritionist over at Super Naturally Healthy (http://supernaturallyhealthy.co.uk). Through healing her own body she now loves to help others do the same through her one to one practice and group programs. She also LOVES cake…and has a slight addiction to eating onions cooked in coconut oil!Instagram @supernaturallyhealthy
If you have a minute, please can you leave a review? It helps us to rank higher in search so more people can find us. Let’s face it- would you type psoriasis into a podcast search? We are not your average podcast 🙂 If you share your review on social media- make sure you tag me! @gemma_boak so I can say thank you.
One last thing!
The Sqeeky Wheel – This is currently in Draft 2 status and will be ready by the end of September hopefully. If you don’t want to miss it then join up to my mailing list and you will get it as soon as it is released (or subscribe to the podcast and I will give a shout out). If you think you should be in it then send me a message via the contact form with your details and I will check you out 🙂